Irrigation System Management & Maintenance Tailgates(Grower)
Soledad, Creston, and Santa Maria
FOCUS DOWNSTREAM OF THE PUMP
The Vineyard Team is hosting a series of tailgates in Monterey, San Luis Obispo, and Santa Barbara Counties on irrigation system management, with focus on all aspects downstream of the pump effecting distribution uniformity. Each tailgate will include information on maintaining system filtration, improving injection of chemicals, fertilizers, and other amendments, and incorporation of automation technologies and monitors of system performance. A combination of growers and technology representatives will lead the discussion from pump head to the vineyard drip emitter.
• Preventative maintenance to improve distribution uniformity
• Filtration system maintenance
• Manual and automated injections systems
• Balancing irrigation chemistry: pH, product compatibility
• Remote monitoring / troubleshooting of irrigation systems
Free for Members / $25.00 for Non-Members
3.0 DPR CE hours approved (Other); 3.0 CCA CEU credits approved (Soil & Water Management).