Pan American Insurance Benefits for Vineyard Team Members
Listen to Senior Vice President of Pan American Insurance speak about the Crop Insurance Program on a webinar.
- Exclusive Workers’ Compensation program with 10% discount for Vineyard Team members
- Safety/Loss Control experts to provide safety training for Vineyard Team members
- Customized insurance programs for Property (including Contamination & Leakage), Liability, Auto and Employment Practices Liability
- For more information on Workers' Compensation, Liability, and Safety Programs, contact Scott W. Dunn at (855) 700-1575 or via email SDunn@ascensionins.com·
- You MUST sign-up no later than February 2nd to have coverage for the 2015 crop year
- Acreage reporting deadline extended to May 15th • Crop insurance can be required for USDA programs
- Insure to your Contract Price per ton: for listed varieties at up to 2.0 X the Federally set price
- Effective 2013: Many varietals have higher pricing per ton to be paid at the time of claim **
- Remember grape cluster freeze insurance to insure blocks susceptible to freeze
- For more information on Crop Insurance, call 559.492.5384 or complete the form and return your information by fax to 559.222.6092. You may also direct your crop insurance questions via email to: email@example.com
Why Pan American?
“Vineyard Team’s relationship with Pan American is important. Through educational seminars, sponsorships and advertising; Pan American supports the winegrape industry with more than just insurance programs. This kind of partnership, combined with great customer service results in a winning relationship that delivers real value to our members.”
- Kris Beal, Executive Director, Vineyard Team