Twenty Years of Innovation and Leadership in Sustainability
- We are a 501c3 non-profit grower-group dedicated sustainable winegrowing since 1994.
- Our supporters have increased the adoption of environmentally friendly farming practices, measured by over a decade of data collection and research.
- Our growers regularly share their farming knowledge with others through a robust grower-to-grower outreach program.
- As a result of our field and educational programs, growers reduce erosion and pesticide use, protect water quality, improve biologic diversity, and honor their workers.
- Agencies and environmental groups recognize our work through awards and grants:
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- California Department of Food & Agriculture
- University of California
- CA Department of Pesticide Regulation
- Regional Water Quality Control Board
- SLO Community Foundation
- SLO Air Pollution Control Board
- We continue to be recognized as a leader by many, as evidenced by numerous groups using the Vineyard Team's programs as a foundation for their development.
Vineyard Team Timeline (pdf) of History and Accomplishments