Applications for 2022 are closed. Applications for next year will open in the Spring of 2023.
Scholarships are available to students seeking higher education at junior college, four-year universities, or trade schools whose' parents/guardians are employed by a member of Vineyard Team. Scholarships are awarded based on financial need, academic excellence, and community, work and/or caregiver responsibilities. Awards range from $1,000 ‐ $5,000 per student. The number of scholarships awarded is based on fund availability.
- Graduating high school seniors or students currently enrolled in junior college, four-year universities, or trade schools.
- Applicant or applicant’s parent/guardian must be employed or contracted by a Vineyard Team member.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant exhibits a strong academic record with at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Applicant demonstrates involvement in:
- School extracurricular activities;
- Community service projects or activities;
- Workforce; and/or
- Caregiving or home responsibilities.
- Applications open March 1, 2022.
- Submit applications by March 31, 2022.
Email email@example.com for any questions.