Overview + Eligibility + Instructions
The Vineyard Team Educational Scholarships are awarded based on financial need, academic excellence, and community, work and/or caregiver responsibilities. Awards range from $1,000 ‐ $5,000 per student. The number of scholarships awarded is based on fund availability.
• Priority given to first generation college students.
• Graduating high school seniors or currently enrolled college students.
• Applicant or applicant’s parent/guardian must be employed or contracted by a Vineyard Team member.
• Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
• Applicant exhibits a strong academic record with at least a 2.5 GPA.
• Applicant demonstrates involvement in:
• School extracurricular activities;
• Community service projects or activities;
• Workforce; and/or
• Care giving or home responsibilities.
• Email email@example.com with intent to apply by March 20th.
• Submit applications by April 10, 2020.