Paso Robles Ground Water Basin and Irrigation Management - Templeton(Grower)
1315 North Bethel Road
Templeton CA 93465
April 30, 2013
9:00 a.m. to Noon
An panel of expert speakers will present you with a widespread summary of the present state of the Paso Robles Groundwater Basin, in addition to giving you valuable suggestions for increasing the efficiency of on-farm irrigation. Speakers include:
- Mark Greenspan, Ph.D., Viticulturist, Advanced Viticulture
- Courtney Howard, Water Resources Engineer, SLO County Flood Control & Water Conservation District
- Jillian Cole, EIT, Project Engineer, Upper Salinas – Las Tablas RCD
- Paul Sorensen, Principal Hydrogeologist, Fugro
- James Rytuba, Research Geologist, USGS, Western Mineral & Environmental Resources
Kris Beal, Vineyard Team Executive Director, will moderate.
For a pdf copy of the agenda, click here.
Free for CCVT Members | $20 Non Members