Member BBQ & Scholarship Awards Ceremony
Member Appreciation BBQ
- From Highway 101
- Take Exit 211 to Santa Margarita
- Head East towards downtown Santa Margarita
- Turn Right on Highway 58 towards Santa Margarita Lake
- Veer Right on W. Pozo Road
- Turn Right at Entrance to Margarita Vineyards (5995 W. Pozo Road, about 8 minutes outside of town)
- Follow Signs to Oyster Ridge
- Please Drive 15 mph
Online Registration is Closed - please email email@example.com
Join us for our annual Member Appreciation BBQ Wednesday, July 10th, at SIP Certified® Ancient Peaks’ Oyster Ridge Barn in Santa Margarita. Enjoy a family-friendly evening of delicious BBQ, live music, and an opportunity to celebrate another year of sustainable winegrowing education. In addition, we will meet and celebrate our 2019 Vineyard Team Educational Scholarship Award recipients who are not only exceptional young scholars but also children of our own member organizations’ vineyard workers.
COST: Two complimentary attendees per member organization; $30 per person for additional attendees and non-members.
RSVP: Online registration closed June 3, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
DON'T FORGET: Carpool if possible & bring a bottle of wine to share
REFER A FRIEND: Please email us their contact information. We would love to invite them to the BBQ to share with them everything that makes the Vineyard Team such a valuable organization to be part of.