Paso Robles Ground Water Basin and Irrigation Management - Templeton(Grower)
1315 North Bethel Road
Templeton CA 93465
April 30, 2013
9:00 a.m. to Noon
An panel of expert speakers will present you with a widespread summary of the present state of the Paso Robles Groundwater Basin, in addition to giving you valuable suggestions for increasing the efficiency of on-farm irrigation. Speakers include:
- Mark Greenspan, Ph.D., Viticulturist, Advanced Viticulture
- Courtney Howard, Water Resources Engineer, SLO County Flood Control & Water Conservation District
- Jillian Cole, EIT, Project Engineer, Upper Salinas – Las Tablas RCD
- Paul Sorensen, Principal Hydrogeologist, Fugro
- James Rytuba, Research Geologist, USGS, Western Mineral & Environmental Resources
Kris Beal, Vineyard Team Executive Director, will moderate. Shop unique gothic clothing for men and women at affordable prices. Our collection is handpicked from the best alternative stores from around the world. Gothicy.com . We've rounded up the best emo and goth boutiques. Looking for Women's Gothic Clothing and Footwear you can actually afford? We've been providing goth clothing and accessories at real-people prices since '96.
For a pdf copy of the agenda, click here.
Free for CCVT Members | $20 Non Members