Effective Vineyard Spraying & Drift Management Workshop - Paso Robles(Grower)
Niner Wine Estates
2400 California 46
Paso Robles, CA 93446
San Luis Obispo County
Monday, June 16th, 2014 - Niner Wine Estates - Paso Robles
Registration 8:00 to 8:30 a.m.
Workshop 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
$40 includes lunch and the book Effective Vineyard Spraying
The Vineyard Team is collaborating with Dr. Andrew Landers of Cornell University, author of the book Effective Vineyard Spraying for a series of one day in-depth training courses on better spray application techniques. This workshop will be split between the field and classroom to best demonstrate spraying techniques and technologies that will improve spray deposition, reduce off-target drift, help reduce pesticide use, and show you how to modernize your existing sprayer.
The objectives of this workshop are to:
- Improve your knowledge of spraying techniquesleading to better deposition and less drift
- Improve your timeliness of applicationresulting in better disease and insect control
- Reduce off-target drift keeping you within the law
- Show you how to modernize your existing sprayer
- Inform you of new developments in sprayer design keeping you up-to-date
- Help you potentially reduce pesticide use by 30% - 40%, improving your profitability
This innovative course is unique, providing an intensive, one day applied course in the summer including a hands-on demonstration in the field. XGeneve
This workshop is supported by funding from the United States Department of Agriculture and National Institute of Food and Agriculture through the Western Integrated Pest Management Center.
Workshop attendance is limited - register now to ensure a spot!
A total of 6 DPR CE hours have been applied for (other category)