Grape Health Workshop(Grower)
Allan Hancock College
800 S. College Drive
Industrial Technology Bldg. O Room 210
Santa Maria, CA 93454
Join the Santa Barbara County Ag Commissioner's Office, the Vineyard Team, and Allan Hancock College Agriculture for a workshop on vineyard health Tuesday, August 1st at Allan Hancock Collge, Santa Maria Campus.
- Soil Asessments (Ken Oster, NRCS)
- Maintaining Healthy Soils (Steve Vierra, Derby Wine Estates)
- Water Quality/Irrigation Management (Danilu Ramirez, RDO Water)
- Organic/Sustainable Viticulture (Alfredo Koch, Allan Hancock College)
- Soil Health Opportunities & SARE (Hunter Francis, Cal Poly Center for Sustainability)
Registration & Refreshments at 8:30 am. Program starts at 9:00 am.
CDPR & CCA Credits Pending.