7253 Santos Road
PLEASE REGISTER ONSITE
Interest in Biodynamic farming has increased over recent years.
This tailgate is an introduction to biodynamic farming in vineyards. Meant for all levels of interest and knowledge, this meeting is designed for those thinking about shifting to biodynamic farming, those who currently farm biodynamically, and the merely curious.
Our hosts, Peter and Rebecca Work, will share how they came to biodynamics and the details of their farming practices.
- Differences between biodynamic, organic, and sustainable systems.
- Benefits of biodynamic farming
- Challenges of biodynamic farming
- How to farm biodynamically
- Biodynamics in the market place
- Biodynamic certification
Applies to SIP Certified® Standards 1.1, 2.6, 4.2, 5.3, 6.1.4, 9.1.6, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4, 9.5,
3.0 CCA (2 SW, 0.5 CM. 0.5 SUST) approved and 3.0 DPR (O) CEUs applied for
Free for Members / $30 for Non-Members