Weed Management: Biology, Technology & Practice(Grower)
Castoro Cellars Vineyards & Winery
1315 N Bethel Rd.
Templeton, CA 93465
Weed Management: Biology, Technology & Practice
Learn about the science and practice of weed management that address evolving challenges faced by winegrape growers throughout the Central Coast. Just in time to plan and adjust your 2020 weed program, this tailgate will include a presentation by Dr. Scott Steinmaus and a robust grower panel representing a broad range of philosophies and scale.
- Dr. Scott Steinmaus, Department Head, Horticulture and Crop Science Cal Poly [PRESENTATION]
- Bart Haycraft, Jackson Family Wines
- Kyle McAbee, President, PCA & CA-CCA, McAbee Ag Consulting, Inc.
- John Pierini, J. Lohr Vineyards & Winery
- Bob Thomas, Mesa Vineyard Management
- Jim Stollberg, Hampton/Maverick Farming
2.0 DPR (Other) CEUs applied for