2023 Vineyard Team Grower Membership
It is time to renew your 2023 Vineyard Team Grower Membership. As you know, Vineyard Team is dedicated to bringing you the latest sustainable viticulture knowledge.
To make sure we continue offering the best service that we can, we are increasing grower membership prices for the first time since 2007. This small 10% increase will continue to allow us to help you grow your business by providing access to the latest science-based practices, experts, growers, and wine industry tools.
Since 2007, we have expanded our Membership benefits to include:
- More in-field and virtual "tailgate" meetings with researchers and experienced growers
- Discounted application fees for the SIP Certified program, verifying that a vineyard/winery has achieved a strict threshold for sustainable wine production
- Three days of expert presentations and industry tradeshow at the Sustainable Ag Expo
- Online courses so you can earn continuing education hours from anywhere
- Over 150 interviews covering the latest science and research for the wine industry on the Sustainable Winegrowing podcast
- Demonstration projects to help growers learn about new management techniques, successfully adopt new practices, and minimize risk
You can lock in our 2007 prices when you renew your Membership before November 5, 2022. Look for an email from Danielle on November 2, click renew, and enjoy another year of education designed for you.
I want to thank you for your continued support, since 1994 growers like you have made it possible for Vineyard Team to be a leader in sustainability.
Beth Vukmanic | Executive Director
5915 El Camino Real, Atascadero, CA 93422
t: 805.466.2288 x3 | e: email@example.com« Back to News Index