176: What's your Sustainable Story? | Marketing Tip Monday
It’s here! The tool that you need to tell your Sustainable Story.
Welcome to Marketing Tip Monday with SIP Certified. We know customers are looking for wines labeled as sustainable. While our longer-form episodes help you learn about the latest science and research for the wine industry, these twice-monthly micro podcasts will help you share your dedication to sustainable winegrowing so you can show your customers that you share their values.
In this week's Marketing Tip we are launching the brand new, Our Sustainable Story series. Research shows that the demand for sustainable products keeps growing so we developed this series just for you! By following along with this series, you will be able to incorporate your message of sustainability into your whole business. Here is how to start telling your customers how you take care of the people and the planet today.
- Download the “Our Sustainable Story” fillable PDF (print version and electronic filling version)
- Complete the PDF with your unique stories alongside your whole team (viticulturist, winemaker, tasting room, sales, marketing).
- Share your stories in all of your marketing channels (we're here to help – see below!)
Want an example? Read how Niner Wines Estates protects the people and the planet by embodying the 7 values of SIP Certified.
Because telling your sustainable story can help you sell more wine, we have created a 7-month series to help you incorporate your good work into every aspect of your messaging.
Throughout the rest of the year, we will share easy-to-implement training, branding, and sales strategies that will positively impact your business. Plus, we will share SIP Certified members’ Sustainable Stories to further inspire you.
Stay tuned, here is what’s coming up:
- Continuous onboarding: a training strategy.
- The “why”s and “how”s of featuring sustainability on your website.
- New SIP Certified tools for consumer education.
- Re-vamped SIP Smart online course for your staff.
- How to update your photography on any budget.
- Featuring sustainability via social media.
- Self-guided QR tours for your visitors.
- Newsletter tips for your audiences.
Download the new Our Sustainable Stories worksheet to easily highlight 7 things your brand does sustainably!
Stay tuned for more Marketing Tip Mondays, where we will help you explore ways of incorporating your brand's sustainable practices into your messaging.
Until next time, this is Sustainable Winegrowing with the Vineyard Team.