24: Measuring Water and Nitrogen Use
Paul Crout is a licensed Pest Control Advisor and Certified Crop Advisor with over 15 years of experience in managing multiple crops including winegrapes. Paul explains why keeping records of water and Nitrogen use in the vineyard is important and how to use that information to best manage your crop.
- 12/5/17 Water and Nitrogen Use Workshop
- Best Management Practices for Nitrogen Fertilization of Grapevines | Bill Peacock and Donna Hirschfelt
- Example Calculations Using a Fertilizer Label (Video)
- Paul Crout | Vineyard Professional Services
- SIP Certified Chapter 11 Standards | Year-end Water and Nitrogen Use Report
Listen to the latest science and research with the Sustainable Winegrowing Podcast. Since 1994, Vineyard Team has been your resource for workshops and field demonstrations, research, and events dedicated to the stewardship of our natural resources.