35: Integrated Pest Management in Sustainably Farmed Vineyards
Bart Haycraft, Vineyard Manager, Jackson Family Wines Los Alamos describes some of the techniques he uses for managing vineyard pests in his vineyards including cultivation, pheromones, beneficial insect releases, cover cropping, weather information, and scouting.
- 2: The Goldilocks Principle & Powdery Mildew Management | Michelle Moyer (podcast)
- 6: Fungicide Resistance in Grapes: Grower Perspective | Bart Haycraft and Others (podcast)
- 11: Putting the “I” Back in Vineyard IPM | Peter Goodell (podcast)
- Gubler-Thomas Model
- Highlights from the Fungicide Resistance Tailgate Meeting
- Organic and Sustainable Control of Vine Mealybugs | Willy Cunha & Bart Haycraft
- Plant Nutrition and IPM | Gregg Young
- SIP Certified
Listen to the latest science and research with the Sustainable Winegrowing Podcast. Since 1994, Vineyard Team has been your resource for workshops and field demonstrations, research, and events dedicated to the stewardship of our natural resources.