39: Saving Water, Saving Energy, Saving Money
Tom Lorish, Senior Customer Relationship Manager, describes some of the ways the Pacific Gas & Electric Company can help growers increase the efficiency of how they use electricity on their farms- especially when it comes to irrigation. Topics include well pump efficiency testing, time-of-use rate plans, net energy metering, and net energy metering aggregation.
- Advanced Pumping Efficiency Program (APEP)
- July 26, 2018 Tailgate: Water Efficiency, Solar Energy, and Battery Storage
- Net Energy Metering (Video) | An easy to understand video explaining Net Energy Metering
- PG&E Agriculture and Food Processing Rebate Catalog
- PG&E website
- Time-of-Use Rate Plans
- Tom Lorish, Customer Relationship Manager, PG&E: (805) 595-6430
Subscribe on Google Play, iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn or wherever you listen so you never miss an episode on the latest science and research with the Sustainable Winegrowing Podcast. Since 1994, Vineyard Team has been your resource for workshops and field demonstrations, research, and events dedicated to the stewardship of our natural resources.