47: Fungicide Resistance in the Vineyard
Walt Mahaffee, Ph.D., Research Plant Pathologist, USDA-Agricultural Research Service, Corvalis explains how and why Grape Powdery Mildew populations become resistant to certain fungicides. He also explores how to mitigate resistance and describes current research on how fungicide resistance starts in Grape Powdery Mildew and how it spreads from one place to another.
- | Vineyard Team Board Members (Sustainable Winegrowing)
- | Dr. Tim Miles (Sustainable Winegrowing)
- | Dr. Michelle Moyer (Sustainable Winegrowing)
- | Dr. Walt Mahaffee (Sustainable Winegrowing)
- | Article by Dr. Mahaffee
Subscribe on, , , or wherever you listen so you never miss an episode on the latest science and research with the Sustainable Winegrowing Podcast. Since 1994, Vineyard Team has been your resource for workshops and field demonstrations, research, and events dedicated to the stewardship of our natural resources.