52: The Long View on Sustainable Winegrowing
Dr. Cliff Ohmart shares insights from his career in sustainability research and education in winegrapes and other crops. He talks about how his experiences with the Lodi Winegrape Commission and grape growers in the Lodi appellation shaped how he sees IPM and sustainable winegrowing today.
- 27: 50 years of IPM | Peter Goodell (Sustainable Winegrowing Podcast)
- 35: Integrated Pest Management in Sustainably Farmed Vineyards | Bart Haycraft (Sustainable Winegrowing Podcast)
- Google search results for “Cliff Ohmart”
- Lodi Winegrape Commission
- Sign Up | Irrigation Efficiency Project
- “The Integration of Chemical and Biological Control of the Spotted Alfalfa Aphid: The Integrated Control Concept” (The original IPM article)
- View from the Vineyard: A Practical Guide to Sustainable Winegrape Growing | Clifford P. Ohmart
- “What is IPM” (UCIPM webpage)
Subscribe on Google Play, iHeartRADIO, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, or wherever you listen so you never miss an episode on the latest science and research with the Sustainable Winegrowing Podcast. Since 1994, Vineyard Team has been your resource for workshops and field demonstrations, research, and events dedicated to the stewardship of our natural resources.