58: Barn Owls
Mark Browning, owner, Barn Owl Box Company and Head Researcher, Barn Owl/Rodent Project discusses barn owls, their role in the environment, their habits and behaviors, their biology, their prodigious appetite for rodents and how to attract and keep them around the farm.
- Barn owl battles Kestrel for nesting spot
- Barn Owl Biology
- Barn Owl Nesting Box Fact Sheet
- The Barn Owl Box Company
- The Barn Owl/Rodent Project
- Crops and Barn Owls
- Prey Consumption by a Large Aggregation of Barn Owls in an Agricultural Setting | Mark Browning
- Sign Up | Irrigation Efficiency Project
Subscribe on Google Play, iHeartRADIO, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, or wherever you listen so you never miss an episode on the latest science and research with the Sustainable Winegrowing Podcast. Since 1994, Vineyard Team has been your resource for workshops and field demonstrations, research, and events dedicated to the stewardship of our natural resources.