61: Old Vines, New Leaders
Dr. Stephanie Bolton, Sustainable Winegrowing Director, Lodi Winegrape Commission, talks about sustainable farming in Lodi including the use of beneficial insects, pesticide reduction, grower-to-grower education, and the sense of community that makes the Lodi wine region a special place.
- 54: Growing Grapes on Two Coasts (podcast with Dr. Cliff Ohmart)
- Dr. Stephanie Bolton’s LinkedIn Page
- Dr. Stephanie Bolton | Stephanie@lodiwine.com
- Historic Vineyard Society
- Lodi American Viticultural Areas
- Lodi Growers | Viticultural and other resources for growers in Lodi
- Lodi Rules | Information and resources about the Lodi Rules program and sustainable winegrape growing
- Lodi Wines | Information about visit Lodi
Subscribe on Google Play, iHeartRADIO, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, or wherever you listen so you never miss an episode on the latest science and research with the Sustainable Winegrowing Podcast. Since 1994, Vineyard Team has been your resource for workshops and field demonstrations, research, and events dedicated to the stewardship of our natural resources.