63: Evaluate and Maintain Your Irrigation System
Jim Anshutz, Partner, AgH2O talks about irrigation system maintenance, technology, and efficiency. Topics include system pressure, flushing, protecting emitters, system design, pumping, and irrigation scheduling.
- California Irrigation Management Information System (CIMIS)
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo Irrigation Training and Research Center (ITRC)
- Fresno State Center for Irrigation Technology (CIT)
- Irrigation Consumer Bill of Rights (Drip/Micro Irrigation)| ITRC
- Irrigation Consumer Bill of Rights (Soil and Plant Moisture Monitoring Systems)| ITRC
- Jim Anshutz’s LinkedIn page
- Water Right | Center for Irrigation Technology
Subscribe on Google Play, iHeartRADIO, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, or wherever you listen so you never miss an episode on the latest science and research with the Sustainable Winegrowing Podcast. Since 1994, Vineyard Team has been your resource for workshops and field demonstrations, research, and events dedicated to the stewardship of our natural resources.