69: Management Solutions Through Digital Viticulture
Dr. Luca Brillante is the Bronco Viticulture Chair and Assistant Professor of Viticulture in the Department of Viticulture and Enology at California Fresno State University. Prior to this appointment he was a Post-Doc Researcher for the University of California Davis Department of Viticulture and Enology, working on precision viticulture and implementation of variable rate and site specific management approaches.
Luca discusses his current research and teaching on efficient management solutions through digital viticulture, improved accuracy and cost reduction with automation, and how he is teaching the next generation of viticulturists about sustainable wine production.
- 67: Impacts of Climate Change on Wine Production | Greg Jones (Podcast)
- Applied Water and Mechanical Canopy Management Affect Berry and Wine Phenolic and Aroma Composition of Grapevine (Vitis vinifera L., cv. Syrah) in Central California | Brillante, Kurtural, Martínez-Lüscher
- Luca Brillante, Fresno State University
- Larry E. Williams Ph.D., Professor Plant Physiologist-AES, Kearney Agricultural Research & Extension Center
- Mechanization Bud Break to Bottle | Bart Haycraft (Video)
- Sustainable Ag Expo
Subscribe on Google Play, iHeartRADIO, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, or wherever you listen so you never miss an episode on the latest science and research with the Sustainable Winegrowing Podcast. Since 1994, Vineyard Team has been your resource for workshops and field demonstrations, research, and events dedicated to the stewardship of our natural resources.