104: How to Tell Your Story on Instagram
The 2020 pandemic showed many brands how social media can be an important means of communication. Heather Daenitz of Craft & Cluster helps wines brands tell their grape to glass story with photography and social media. Keeping up with latest trends and algorithms can be challenging. At the end of the day, Instagram wants to keep people on the platform as long as possible. If you have good content the algorithm will show your posts to more people, benefiting both your brand awareness and Instagram. A few years ago, a common tactic was to post multiple times a day. Today, it is more important to post less frequently with more intention. Social media is a great way to share a brands values and to diversify both marketing channels.
- 4/22/21 Social Media & Sustainability Online Workshop
- 85: It‘s Time for New Wine Sales Strategies
- 83: Sustainability: An Advantage in any Market
- 82: Getting to Know Your Wine Customer
- Coastal Tractor
- Craft & Cluster
- Craft & Cluster Instagram
- SIP Certified
- State of the Wine Consumer 2021: Top 5 Trends for 2021
- Vineyard Team Educational Scholarship
- Wine Customer Segments and How to Talk SIP with Them
Subscribe on Google Play, iHeartRADIO, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, or wherever you listen so you never miss an episode on the latest science and research with the Sustainable Winegrowing Podcast. Since 1994, Vineyard Team has been your resource for workshops and field demonstrations, research, and events dedicated to the stewardship of our natural resources.