Vineyard Team Educational Scholarship
A community funded scholarship for high-school and college students whose parents work in our members' vineyards and wineries.
Since its inception in 2015, the fund has awarded over $75,000 in higher education scholarships based on academic excellence, financial need and community involvement. 2020 Applications will be available starting January, 2020. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to the generosity of our community, $26,000 was awarded to 12 students thanks to our local community. A list of current recipients and their majors are listed below.
- Michelle - Speech Pathology: Communicative Disorders, father is a truck driver
- Pedro - Civil Engineering, mother is a vineyard forewoman
- Evelyn - Animal Science, father is a tractor driver
- Maria - Criminal Justice, mother is a vineyard worker
- Jennifer - Intensive Psychology, father is a vineyard irrigator
- Sandy - Economics, father is a vineyard manager
- Evelyn - Business or Criminal Justice, mother is a field worker
- Mara - Biology, mother is a lab technician
- Paola - Business Administration, father is a general worker
- Alberto - Undecided, mother is a field worker
- Leonardo - Mechanical or Bio-Engineering, father is a grape harvester
- Yesenia - Legal Studies, father is an irrigator
"I am extremely grateful for the Vineyard Team's generosity that supports college students such as myself in achieving our educational aspirations. This highly appreciated scholarship that I have had the honor to receive has undoubtedly made me one step closer towards making my future endeavors a reality.Thank you so much for making a significant difference in my life!" Evelyn, 2017 Recipient
"It is hard to help support five siblings, but it is why I try so hard and stay up late to study. It is why I do what I do." Gabriela, 2017 Recipient
2020 Applications will be available starting January, 2020. For more information, contact email@example.com.
Help us reach our $25K goal for 2020. 100% of donations are applied to scholarship funds.