Food & Water: Making Decisions Based on Tissue Analysis and Vine Water Use(Grower)
J.Lohr Vineyards & Wines
6169 Airport Rd.
Paso Robles, CA 93446
Couldn't make it to the tailgate or simply want to refresh? Click the links below to view a synopsis of the meeting and/or to view presentations:
- Food & Water Tailgate Synopsis
- Grapevine Tissue Analysis (Dan Rodrigues)
- Western SARE Cover Crop Experiment (Craig Macmillan)
- Estimating Vine Water Use (Craig Macmillan)
- Managing Irrigation with Actual ET (Tom Shapland)
Soil analysis tells us what nutrients are available and can tell us how they are being depleted, but analyzing leaf and petiole tissue tells us what the vine actually needs. Speakers will discuss tissue sampling procedures and how to interpret results.
April 27 | 9:00 - 12:00 | Paso Robles | PLEASE REGISTER ON SITE