Listener’s Top 5 Episodes: Sustainable Winegrowing Podcast
Vineyard Team announces the top 5 most listened-to Sustainable Winegrowing podcast episodes released in 2022. Winemakers and viticulturalists are busy making great wine and do not always have time to read trade articles or attend conferences. The Sustainable Winegrowing podcast delivers the latest science and research for the wine industry from the world's top experts and experienced growers. In the time it takes to drive from one vineyard to another, listeners get in-depth technical information on topics like integrated pest management, fruit quality, water conservation, and nutrient management.
Episodes in 2022 included interviews with experts from elite viticulture and enology universities including Cornell University, Penn State University, and Oregon State University. The top 5 most downloaded episodes of the year include:
- 129: The Efficient Vineyard Project with Terry Bates, Senior Research Associate at Cornell University
- 123: What is Happening in Biologicals for Pest Management and Plant Health with Pam Marrone, Ph.D., Founder and CEO of Marrone Bio Innovations
- 126: Developing New Irrigation Technology for a Fraction of the Cost with Greg Pennyroyal of Wilson Creek Winery and Vineyards and Reinier van der Lee, CEO of Vinduino
- 125: Using Grape Grower Demographics to Influence Climate Change Adaptation with Nicholas Babin, Assistant Professor of Natural Resources Management and Environmental Sciences at California Polytechnic State University
- 130: The Biological Control of Vine Mealybug Using Mealybug Destroyers and Anagyrus Wasps with Brett Chandler, President and General Manager at Associates Insectary
Since 2016, Sustainable Winegrowing with the Vineyard Team podcast has helped wine industry professionals around the world learn about practices that are applicable to their wine business. Listening is easy:
- Search for Sustainable and Winegrowing on your podcast player.
- Click subscribe so that you never miss an episode.
- Use your new knowledge to make smarter, sustainable vineyard management decisions to increase efficiency, conserve resources, and maximize product quality.
To stay competitive, listen in every week and learn about the latest science-based practices.
Find over 150 episodes at vineyardteam.org/podcast or by searching Sustainable Winegrowing with Vineyard Team wherever you listen to your podcasts.
About Vineyard Team:
Vineyard Team is a 501(c)3 non-profit grower group dedicated to sustainable winegrowing since 1994. For over 25 years, Vineyard Team has built a network of over 300 local farmers, educating and guiding them toward sustainable vineyard practices.« Back to News Index