50: The Vineyard Team
Kris Beal, M.S., Executive Director of Vineyard Team, recounts some of the history of the organization, it’s current activities and what the future holds in store. The Vineyard Team identifies and promotes the most environmentally safe, viticulturally and economically sustainable farming methods, while maintaining or improving quality and flavor of wine grapes. The Team is a model for wine grape growers and will promote the public trust of stewardship for natural resources.
- About the Vineyard Team (Video)
- Founding Members of the Vineyard Team (Video)
- Sign Up | Irrigation Efficiency Project
- Sustainable Ag Expo
- Sustainability in Practice (SIP Certified) (Program)
- Sustainability In Practice (SIP Certified) (Sign-up)
- Vineyard Team
Subscribe on Google Play, iHeartRADIO, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, or wherever you listen so you never miss an episode on the latest science and research with the Sustainable Winegrowing Podcast. Since 1994, Vineyard Team has been your resource for workshops and field demonstrations, research, and events dedicated to the stewardship of our natural resources.