The resource library is a compilation of research articles, presentations, and handouts. The search box allows for easy browsing and research. Or you can search by topic or resource type using the navigation on the left.
Still can't find what you're looking for? Contact the Vineyard Team office for help at 805.466.2288.
- Grower Thoughts on Fungicide Resistance_Episode 6
Feb 16, 2017
Growers share their practices and experiences battling Powdery Mildew in their vineyards.
- Drip Irrigation System Startup: Recommended Procedures
Feb 6, 2017 | Craig Macmillan, PhD
To make sure your drip irrigation system is going to operate as your expect it to, follow these steps before the irrigation season arrives.
- Inoculum Monitoring to Guide Mildew Management - Episode 5
Feb 2, 2017
Dr. Walt Mahaffee describes the latest advances for reducing fungicide applications.
- Grapevine Trunk Diseases and Red Blotch Virus Management - Episode 4
Jan 19, 2017
A grower panel discussion on preventative and management practices.
- A Short History of Red Blotch Disease - Episode 3
Jan 3, 2017
Dr. Golino describes the history behind the discovery and study of the major grapevine virus diseases.