- Grower Thoughts on Fungicide Resistance_Episode 6
Feb 16, 2017
Growers share their practices and experiences battling Powdery Mildew in their vineyards.
- Inoculum Monitoring to Guide Mildew Management - Episode 5
Feb 2, 2017
Dr. Walt Mahaffee describes the latest advances for reducing fungicide applications.
- Grapevine Trunk Diseases and Red Blotch Virus Management - Episode 4
Jan 19, 2017
A grower panel discussion on preventative and management practices.
- A Short History of Red Blotch Disease - Episode 3
Jan 3, 2017
Dr. Golino describes the history behind the discovery and study of the major grapevine virus diseases.
- The Goldilocks Principle & Powdery Mildew Management - Episode 2
Dec 1, 2016
Like Goldilocks, powdery mildew likes the weather conditions to be just right. Dr. Moyer explains these ideal conditions and two key ways to avoid disease.
- Pollinator Protection
Nov 16, 2016 | Louie Guerra
Consider pollinator protection while evaluating sites when making pesticide use recommendations.
- Economic Hurdles to Early Adoption of Grapevine Trunk Disease Preventative Practices
Nov 15, 2016 | Jonathan Kaplan
- Managing Trunk Disease in Young & Mature Vineyards
Nov 15, 2016 | Kendra Baumgartner
- Plant Nutrition and IPM
Nov 15, 2016 | Gregg Young
- Putting the I Back in IPM
Nov 15, 2016 | Peter Goodell
Why integration is the key to facing future challenges
- Update on Grapevine Red Blotch Virus
Nov 15, 2016 | Alan Wei
- Apex Predators
Nov 14, 2016 | David Headrick
A Look at Apex Predator Roles in the Environment
- Detection of Fungicide Resistant Mildew
Nov 14, 2016 | Timothy Miles
Detection of Erysiphe necator fungicide resistant alleles in environmental samples
- Inoculum Monitoring for Mildew Mgmt
Nov 14, 2016 | Walter Mahaffee
New Tools for an Old Foe: Inoculum Monitoring to guide
- Loss of Methyl Bromide
Nov 14, 2016 | Kelly Ivors
The Loss of Methyl Bromide: One Industry’s Journey to Find Solutions
- Microsprinklers to Microorganisms
Nov 14, 2016 | Surendra Dara
Sustainable Strawberry and Vegetable Research Micro-sprinklers to Microorganisms
- PG&Es Avian Protection Program
Nov 14, 2016 | Andi Henke
- Bunch Rot with Larry Bettiga - Episode 1
Nov 3, 2016
Larry Bettiga discusses the life cycle of bunch rot.
- Barn Owl Nesting Boxes
Sep 22, 2016 | Craig Macmillan, PhD
Barn owls play an important role in both the ecosystem and in Integrated Pest Management.
- Winter Practices Tailgate Synopsis
Jan 12, 2016 | Craig Macmillan