45: Surface Water Quality Preservation
Sarah Lopez, Executive Director of Central Coast Water Quality Preservation, Inc., gets into the details of monitoring flowing water for the presence of pesticides and fertilizers which could have originated on farms upstream. Topics include how monitoring is done, why it is done, and the Cooperative Monitoring Program (CMP) makes compliance with regulations easier and less expensive for growers.
- Central Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Central Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board Members
- Central Coast Water Quality Preservation, Inc.
- Coastal San Luis Resource Conservation District
- ILRP & Statewide Permit for Industrial Stormwater Discharge- Slides from 2016 Sustainable Ag Expo
- Irrigated Lands Regulatory Program
- Irrigated Lands Regulatory Program- Central Coast Specific
- Sustainable Ag Expo
Subscribe on Google Play, iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn or wherever you listen so you never miss an episode on the latest science and research with the Sustainable Winegrowing Podcast. Since 1994, Vineyard Team has been your resource for workshops and field demonstrations, research, and events dedicated to the stewardship of our natural resources.