Agricultural Water BMP Adoption Project
Spring 2020 Update: Agricultural Water BMP Adoption Project
- Collected irrigation data from 57 vineyards and interviewed 55 growers in Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo and Monterey Counties during 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- The average Distribution Uniformity was 0.77 for all vineyards.
- There is no correlation between the vineyard age and the DU score
- There is a correlation between having a system for irrigation system problems and a higher DU score.
- There is a correlation between having a good record keeping system and having a higher DU score.