48: Creek Restoration and Vineyards
Jean-Pierre Wolff, Owner & Vintner of Wolff Vineyards, turning a nuisance into an asset by restoring the stability and ecological functioning of the creeks that surround his property including the steelhead trout spawning habitat. He also realized an economic benefit by preventing the loss of tons of soil to erosion.
- 42: Farming with Wildlife| Lucas Pope (Podcast)
- Central Coast Regional Board Members
- Central Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Coastal San Luis Resource Conservation District
- Conservation Assistance with NRCS | Margy Lindquist (Podcast)
- Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Ecological Considerations in Vineyard Development (Video)
- Slides for Ecological Considerations in Vineyard Development
- Wolff Vineyards
Subscribe on Google Play, iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn or wherever you listen so you never miss an episode on the latest science and research with the Sustainable Winegrowing Podcast. Since 1994, Vineyard Team has been your resource for workshops and field demonstrations, research, and events dedicated to the stewardship of our natural resources.