Welcome to Sustainable Winegrowing with the Vineyard Team where we bring you the latest in science and research for the wine industry.
If you like what you hear, subscribe! You can find us on Google Play, iTunes, Stitcher, and TuneIn. Subscribe to our newsletter to learn about the latest events, research projects, podcasts, articles, and more.
Thank you for listening.
- It’s Your Land, It’s Your Plan_Episode 8
Mar 16, 2017
Conservationists Margy Lindquist with NRCS and Devon Best with RCD discuss the importance of and the process of creating a conservation plan.
- Conservation Assistance with NRCS_Episode 7
Mar 2, 2017
Find out how NRCS can help you conserve the resources on your property.
- Grower Thoughts on Fungicide Resistance_Episode 6
Feb 16, 2017
Growers share their practices and experiences battling Powdery Mildew in their vineyards.
- Inoculum Monitoring to Guide Mildew Management_Episode 5
Feb 2, 2017
Dr. Walt Mahaffee describes the latest advances for reducing fungicide applications.
- Grapevine Trunk Diseases and Red Blotch Virus Management_Episode 4
Jan 19, 2017
A grower panel discussion on preventative and management practices.
- A Short History of Red Blotch Disease_Episode 3
Jan 3, 2017
Dr. Golino describes the history behind the discovery and study of the major grapevine virus diseases.
- The Goldilocks Principle & Powdery Mildew Management_Episode 2
Dec 1, 2016
Like Goldilocks, powdery mildew likes the weather conditions to be just right. Dr. Moyer explains these ideal conditions and two key ways to avoid disease.
- Bunch Rot with Larry Bettiga_Episode 1
Nov 3, 2016
Larry Bettiga discusses the life cycle of bunch rot.